REC BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Stand-alone unit REC SI BMS for integrations in PV systems.
REC SI BMS:
- Li-PO, LiFePO4, LiFeYPO4, LiCoO2, LiMnNiCo and LiMnO4 Lithium-Ion chemistry
- compatible with variety of solar inverters: SMA Sunny Island, Victron Energy, Studer, Stecca Innotec, GoodWe, Solax, Solis, etc.
- from 5 to 16 in-series connected cells per unit
- single cell voltage measurement (0.1 – 5.0 V, resolution 1 mV)
- single cell internal resistance measurement
- single cell under/over voltage protection
- SOC and SOH calculation
- over temperature protection (up to 3 temperature sensors)
- under temperature charging protection
- passive cell balancing up to 1.3 A per cell with/without LED indication
- shunt current measurement (resolution 7.8 mA @ +/- 200 A)
- galvanically isolated user defined multi-purpose input/output
- programmable relay (normaly open)
- stand-by current consumption 2 mA
- galvanically isolated RS-485 and CAN communication protocol
- error LED + buzzer indicator
- PC user interface for changing the settings and data-logging (optional accessory)
- LCD touch display for monitoring (optional accessory)
- hibernate switch
How can you SAVE with ENERGY STORAGE?
Solar plants that fit the energy requirements of the everyday households are on the rise. Our goal is to make own power consumption of produced solar energy as high as possible. By using battery storage systems, you can increase the self-consumption level of “own-produced” energy for up to 40%. It makes us more independant from other energy sources (electrical grid) and it helps you save money on your electricity bill.
Left example shows the energy produced by PV that went above energy consumption, was directed to the grid.
The right example however, stores the over-produced energy so you can use it after the PV stops generating.
Considering the right example, we can make use of the energy produced by PV way more efficient with energy storage system.
How can we help?
Batteries designed to capture surplus electricity by your solar PV system allow you to store electricity for later use. Our stand-alone units REC SI BMS (Q series) are compatible with variety of solar inverters: SMA Sunny Island, Victron Energy, Studer, Stecca Innotec, GoodWe, Solax, Solis, etc.
REC SI BMS can manage up to 16 in-series connected cells and is perfect for integrations in PV systems.
System overview :
Our integration of energy storage in our PV plant
Our integration of PV plant in a residence near Postojna. The house is completely off-grid with 720 W installation of pure solar power with Mean-Well 1500 inverter and compatible REC BMS. The 24 V system is comprised of 8 series connected Kokam high capacity cells of 240 Ah and arranged with all our compatible REC accessories.